Sunny skies on the other side of the world



Here's the house we're staying at in the Rozelle suburb of Sydney. Justin and Sophie are off at the conference and I spent the morning reading, catching up on my political news from home, and emailing. Also, I had a slight mishap with the door. Let's just say that I couldn't figure out how to lock it, then turned another deadbolt (with the door open) and couldn't get it back. So, not only could I not leave, I couldn't shut the door. It was incredibly windy this morning, so that was a bit frustrating.

At lunch time M came home (she lives in the cottage in back) and fixed the door. So I went for a walk down to the park and the harbour near here and along the water. I've posted a few pictures from the walk. It was really really really windy.

Now I'm back here, sitting at the nice table in this lovely old house. Justin and Sophie should be home soon, I think, and then we'll see about dinner.

No comments: