Comment on new format

One of the reasons I changed my layout was to be able to try out a new feature, the blogroll you see on the right. I like how it shows a bit of each blog's latest entry and tells you when it was last updated. However, since the feature is still in testing mode, it is not working as it's supposed to yet. Specifically, it's not updating when new entries are posted. I checked the blogger help site and many others are experiencing the same issue. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Col-or! Co-lor! I'm chanting that because I am, afterall, Captain Rainbow. I do like the layout of the text, but this color reminds me of stale-aired hospitals or an office waiting room. All you need is a plastic ficus and a closed window (the one that lies "we'll be back shortly").
I LOVELOVELOVE both of the poems. Maybe the neighbor one could be two poems, just on different days. Sometimes you look out and see it as the first poem; the next it is something different.
Okay, that's my 2 cents.
~Zan

Catalin said...

Well Captain Rainbow, I would love for the background to be a different color. Unfortunately, that's not one of the things I have control over. I can change the color of the boxes and also the color of the text and the color of links and even the color that links become after you've followed them, but not the ONE thing that stands out the most--the real background. Doesn't that suck?

I could go back to the all white, with no separation between the posts and the stuff on the right, but I kind of like that separation. Hmmm.

Thanks for your feedback on the writing, too. I don't think I understand your idea about seeing the house differently on different days. Could you explain more?