New Change

I got a job offer this morning at a school I'd like to work at doing something I'd like to do! Lucky me. I'm waiting on the contract, but it seems highly likely that I've got my plans in place for fall.

It feels great not to have to think about it any more and to be able to look forward to a new setting, new duties, new colleagues, a new organization and a new mission. There's nothing quite so heady as change, especially when you're feeling fed-up and dissatisfied with what you're currently doing.

More details at a later date!

3 comments:

richard lopez said...

congratulations cat! there is nothing more constant than change, i suppose, so flow with it. love the new blog design. i'll link to yrs when i manage to get more energy and kick whatever ills me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Catalin, that's great news! I myself am still stuck with *wanting to apply* to a job, but am so frightened by the whole process of putting my CV and stuff together... So: extra well done Catalin! I hope the new job will look up to your expectations and that you will really really enjoy it!
Laraba

Anonymous said...

Plans set for Fall-- a worry free summer. Excellent!
cap